The research group AutoPacific, Inc releases its Vehicle Satisfaction Awards each year. American cars have traditionally struggled in the rankings, but are dominating the list this year. Below are the American cars that took top honors in their class.
- Luxury Mid-Size Car – Lincoln MKZ
- Large Car – Ford Taurus
- Hybrid Car – Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
- Heavy Duty Pickup – Ford F-series Super Duty
- Large Light Duty Pickup – Chevrolet Avalanche
- Luxury SUV – Cadillac Escalade
- Large SUV – GMC Yukon
- Premium Mid-Size SUV – Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Large Crossover – Ford Flex
- Premium Mid-Size Crossover – Ford Explorer
- Minivan – Chrysler Town & Country
Ford and Lincoln are really starting to shine. Ford Motors has had its finger on America’s pulse for years, so there is no real surprise there. It is awesome to see American cars taking top satisfaction awards, again.