Well, maybe giving them away is a bit of an exaggeration, but Mitsubishi is offering a variety of good incentive packages and, without further ado, here are the incentive packages being offered in June 2011.
- The Mitsubishi Lancer is available with 0% financing for 48 months or $1,000 cash back. For those of you who would like to lease a Lancer, you can pick one up on a 36 month lease for $199 a month after a $2,698 down payment. The Lancer Evolution is being offered for 36 months for zero interest.
- The Galant is on the market in June with 0% for 60 months or $3,500 cash back.
- The ever popular Mitsubishi Eclipse is available with zero percent financing on a 36 month loan. If you do not take the zero interest deal, you can get $1,000 cash back on the hard top or $2,000 on the Spyder convertibles.
- The Outlander and Outlander Sport have a zero percent incentive on 48 month financing Each has a lease option. The Outlander Sport can be leased at $219 a month with $3,468 down on a 36 month lease. The Outlander can be leased for $259 a month after a $2,858 down payment. This is a 48 month lease.
- If an SUV is your thing, then the Mitsubishi Endeavor is is available with 0% financing for 60 months or $4,500 cash back.
Buying a Mitsubishi product has never been easier. Banks are relaxing their lending and incentives are scaling back the overall price of a new car. It might be a good time to think a car from Mitsubishi.