Carmakers are in a battle with one another to entice buyers to their wares. New car lease and finance deals are one tool in the automakers’ arsenals. This month, car manufacturers are offering a variety of deals to include low financing rates, cash back, low monthly payments and low or no down payments. TrueCar has looked into the current deals to identify the top deals to be had. They are:
- The 2013 BMW 328i with a lease deal for $399 a month for 36 months after $3,874 is paid at signing.
- The 2013 Acura ILX lease can be had for $249 a month for 39 months and $1,999 down.
- The 2012 Ford Fiesta SE lease is for only $149 each month for 24 months with $2,158 down.
- The 2012 Honda CR-V lease is for 36 monthly payments of $320 and nothing down.
- The 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease requires $2,499 down and $309 a month for 39 months.
- The 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid can be purchased with 0% financing for 36 months.
- The 2012 Buick Enclave offers 0% financing for 72 months.
- The 2012 Mazda Mazda5 is available with 0% financing for 36 months and no payments for the first 90 days.
- The 2012 Chevrolet Malibu offers either 0.9% financing for 60 months or $2,250 cash back.
- The 2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in is being sold with 1.9% financing for 60 months.
Of course, these deals are only available on approved credit. If you have bad credit, you may not qualify.