There are many factors to consider when shopping for an auto loan some of which are interest rate, price, loan features, and lender. If you are looking for a competitive car loan, you can secure one with Fifth Third Bank, which will enable you to get the type of car you are want that will suit your budget and lifestyle. At the Fifth Bank website, you will find helpful tools such as an auto loan calculator that will help you to precisely determine what you can afford in terms of car price and auto loan. You can also visit any of the Fifth Third branches that are located in more than 10 states. There are many other attractive features of a Fifth Bank car loan:
- Flexible and competitive rates and terms
- Availability of 100% financing
- Option of no payment lasting up to ninety days
- .25% discount rate when Auto Billpayer is used to deduct payment from a Fifth Third checking account
The online application process of a Fifth Loan auto loan is also quick and easy and can be completed in only five minutes.
Fifth Third Auto Loan Application Process
One basic requirement for applying for a Fifth Third auto loan is that you must be 18 years of age or above. You must also agree to electronically receive disclosures. Also, you must consent to the terms and conditions of the account and answer questions related to the USA Patriot Act. If you want a joint account, your co-partner(s) must agree to the product disclosures.
Documents You Will Need:
- Current pay slips or stubs.
- W2 forms for the last two years.
- Tax returns for the last two years if you’re self-employed.
- Asset confirmation using bank statements.
- Documents relaying other sources of income like divorce decrees or award letters, if you intend to use them in your auto loan application.
Your personal information is aimed at authenticating your identity. Some of the information you will be required to provide includes phone number, email address, U.S address, social security number, citizenship, marital status, date of birth, and employments information. You will also be required to provide your residency and auto loan information. To find out more about Fifth Bank auto loans, call 1-800-972-3030.