New Car Auto Loans
In the market for a brand new car? More than 90% of today’s buyers finance their purchase with new car auto loans. Depending on your credit profile and other factors, you have a number of options for obtaining the funds you need.
- Credit Unions
- Captive Finance Companies
- In-House Financing Dealerships
Seem bewildering? Luckily, we can help you find the right lender type of lender, taking into account your credit profile, debt-to-income ratio, down payment, location, and a multitude of other criteria. How? By leveraging our vast nationwide network of banks, credit unions, auto finance companies, and dealerships who provide new auto loans directly. All you have to do is complete your new auto loan application. It’s fast, easy, and there are absolutely no obligations, commitments, fees, or hassles.
How To Minimize New Car Auto Loan Rates
There are number of ways to ensure you get the best APR rates possible.
- Keep Your Debt-to-Income Ratio Low: Basically, you want to lower your credit utilization as much as possible. At minimum, you want to keep your credit card balances down to 50% of your credit limit. Ideally, you want this ratio to be below 30%.
- Keep Your Credit Report Clean: The better your credit, the lower your rates. That means keeping your credit report free and clear of problems. It’s even a good idea to check your credit report to ensure that it is free of any inaccuracies. These could keep you from having the an optimal credit score.
- Provide a Down Payment: New cars depreciate the instant you drive off the lot, often losing 20% of their original value. For this reason, providing a down payment is a very good idea. It will prevent you from owing more on your vehicle than its current value, known in the industry as “negative equity” and colloquially as an “upside down” new car loan.
When it comes to auto loans for new cars, we’ll help you track down the least expensive rates in your area. Just apply online!